ATENTIE: Ultimele bucati in stoc!
• with live-operations and hands-on-training
➢ 17/18.01.2019 English
➢ 1st day: 09.00 am to 07.00 pm
➢ 2nd day: 08.30 am to 03.00 pm
Schedule of the days:
1. > 10 hours live surgeries
- the participants only assist at the live-surgeries.
✓ Aesthetic and function in implantology
✓ Principles of soft tissue management: various types of
✓ Soft tissue management:
✓ Pathophysiology of bone transplantation
✓ Basics of augmentative procedures
✓ Intraoral bone harvesting techniques: instruments, method retromolar, chin
✓ Augmentative procedures: bone spreading, bone splitting, bone expanding,
✓ Bone substitute materials
✓ Minimal invasive augmentation
✓ Bone core technique
✓ Bone block harvesting
✓ Split bone block technique
✓ Bone block stabilization with
The participant needs previous knowledge in implantology!
Fouad Khoury - D.M.D., Ph.D., Prof. Dr. med. dent.
• 1978: DMD, St. Joseph University, Beirut.
• 1978-1979: Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the University of Freiburg, Germany
•1979-1988: Assistant Professor at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the University of Münster, Germany
•1984: Diploma in Oral Surgery
• 1988: Habilitation
•1988-1994: Associate Professor at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the University of Münster, Germany
• since 1994: Full Professor at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the University of Münster,
The Privatzahnklinik Schloss Schellenstein will be responsible for organizing the course and the logistics.
ImplantoDays will be responsible only for registration of the participants (including cost of the course).
Transport and accommodation are not included in the fee.
În situații excepționale, ImplantoDays, în calitate de Organizator, își rezervă dreptul de a modifica data și locația prezentului eveniment.