14-17 mai 2020
Radisson Blu Resort&Spa, Split / Croația
Workshop alături de Dr. Juraj Brozovic (Croația)
25 loc disponibil locuri disponibile
din total de 30
ATENTIE: Ultimele bucati in stoc!
"Contemporary Grafting Basics" is designed as a two-day intensive hands-on course on defect repairs.
In the first module, Microsurgical Approach in Wound Management, wound healing biology is discussed, with a thorough insight into suturing materials followed by step-by-step guidance through conventional and microsurgical suturing techniques.
The second module, Contemporary Ridge Optimization, provides participants with clinical and scientific background on ridge defects, altogether with understanding of different grafting procedures deemed predictable for an in-office use. Detailed surgical steps of Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) are demonstrated, followed by participants carrying out the procedure to regenerate a contained defect and achieve soft tissue closure by microsurgical means.
Day 1: Individual arrival to Split and transfer to hotel
19.00 – Welcome aperitif at hotel
Day 2: 09:00 – 11:00 THEORETICAL
• Understanding Wound Repair
• Everything You Need to Know About Sutures
• Why and When to Go Micro?
• How to Manage a Bleeding Patient?
11:00 – 15:00 HANDS-ON
• Master Basic Suturing Techniques
• Switch to Microsurgical Approach
Day 3: 09:00 – 11:00 THEORETICAL
• Understanding Ridge Defects
• Why Would Grafting Work?
• Whens, Whys, and Hows in Guided Bone Regeneration
• From Ridge "Reservation" to Defect Repairs
11:00 – 15:00 HANDS-ON
• Master Flap Design and Soft Tissue Management in Minor Grafts
• Stabilize and Regenerate a Contained Defect
• Apply Microsurgical Knowledge for Success
Day 4: Individual departure
Juraj Brozović - PhD, DMD, Specialist in Oral Surgery
- Graduated out of Zagreb School of Dental Medicine first and top of class with3 Dean’s awards
- PhD: Innovation in dental implant biomechanics research (Dental Materials)
- Specialist in Oral Surgery at private dental office in Split
- Research associate of Zagreb School of Dental Medicine
- Part-time associate of Split School of Medicine
- Author of scientific and clinical papers in internationally recognized journals
- International lecturer on advanced oralgrafting procedures and implant dentistry
- Resorba’s global opinion leader & Lecturer
- Member of Croatian Society for Oral Surgery, Executive Board, Croatian Society for Dental Implantology & Croatian Medical Association
- Multiple national and international Award
- Language: English
- Location: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split // Croatia
• 2 day course with hands-on
• 3 overnights
• Common dinner on day 2
• Sterile product samples to take home (value € 500)
- Event Manager: Denisa Robe - 0721.256.652
- Email: email@example.com
ImplantoDays will be responsible only for registration of the participants (including cost of the course). Transport and transfers are not included in the fee.
În situații excepționale, ImplantoDays, în calitate de Organizator, își rezervă dreptul de a modifica data și locația prezentului eveniment.